Reviews on Common Cosmetic Surgery Procedures in USA
Many people would always sees surgery as an expensive procedure and only rich individuals can afford it. It is expensive in the sense that you need to spend a hundred and even million dollars just to avail the services offered by the surgery company. In fact, if it is not needed, no one would undergo into any surgery because aside from the money issue, there is also a risk in health.
The surgery may be a failure or might be a success but it does not guarantee you a free side effects. Of course, if there will be no major effects, then you will still feel numb on the part that is being operated or will lose all your strength after it. That’s why; only those people who needed it are force to undergo with the procedure – like for instance are the media people or celebrity. And the common cosmetic surgery that is done every year is the following:
• Abdominoplasty or “tummy tucks” – procedure that would reshape and firm the abdomen.
• Blepharoplasty or “eyelid surgery” – it is the procedure done in reshaping of the eyelids or a permanent application of eyeliner. And sometimes, the procedure involves the removal of the skin around the eyes to create a crease in the eyelid.
• Augmentation Mammaplasty or “breast enlargement – surgery done to enlarge the average size of breast.
• Mastopexy or “breast lift – the procedure is done to raised up the sagging breast.
• Rhinoplasty or “nose lift” – if you want to reshape the nose then this kind of surgery is what you needed.
• Rhytidectomy – this is also known as face lift or the removal of the wrinkles and other sign of aging in the face.
• Otoplasty or “aesthetic ear surgery” – reshapes and mold the protrusion of the ears.
• Lipectomy – commonly known as liposuction or the removal of excess fats in the body.
• Chin and cheek augmentation – enhancement of the chin and cheek.